Yogurt and Greek Yogurt Maker
This easy to use yogurt maker from Eurocuisine, makes thick and delicious yogurt every time. You can now make your favorite kind of yogurt and then, if desired, use the draining bag for a thick, protein-rich Greek yogurt.
The sturdy 2 quart glass jar, included with this yogurt maker, stores perfectly in the refrigerator.
- Yogurt Maker
- 2 quart glass jar with screw-top lid
- Yogurt starter culture (sweet)
- Greek yogurt draining bag
- Ideal for preparing regular or Greek-style yogurt
- Makes up to two quarts of yogurt in six to eight hours
- On/off switch and indicator light provide easy use
- Cotton draining bag lets you make your own greek yogurt or yogurt cheese
- Hand wash
This yogurt maker maintains the temperature needed to incubate yogurt. Heat your milk on the stove first, add yogurt culture, then pour the milk into the unit for incubating.
- Q & A
- Related Recipes
Love this little machine! Makes greek yogurt overnight. My first batch I used the handy draining bag. Second batch I added 1 cup of powdered milk and 1/4 of the first batch. Perfect!
I've used a Yogoterm before and got good yogurt most of the time. I was not ready to use "electricity" to make yogurt for a long time (like 20 + years). I decided to buy this yogurt maker for two reasons: the glass container and the possibility to make Greek yogurt. The Y3 culture being included was also an incentive. I love the yogurt that this maker allows me to produce, no matter what kind of milk I use (mostly goat)! The Y3 culture also makes a delicious yogurt!