Waterproof pH Meter and Thermometer
Accurate, waterproof PH100 meter by Extech Instruments. Featuring a flat surface electrode cleaning is simple, electrode breakage is minimized, and it can measure pH in liquids, semi-solids and solids.
This meter has automatic temperature compensation and pH readings to 0.01 resolution +/- 0.01pH accuracy and temperature readings to 0.1° resolution +/- 1.8°F/1°C accuracy. Both pH and temperature are displayed on screen.
An indicator signals when to calibrate or replace the electrode, you can record up to 15 readings and this meter has an automatic calibration at 1, 2 or 3 points.
Ease-of-use combined with affordability, makes it possible for cheese makers to measure pH on the spot, accurately and inexpensively.
- pH Meter
- Flat surface electrode measures pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids. No more electrode breakage or clogged junctions
- RENEW indicator tells you when it's time to replace your electrode which eliminates guesswork
- CAL alert tells you it's time to recalibrate
- Memory records and recalls 15 sequentially tagged readings allowing detection of changes over time
- Analog bar graph displayed on LCD
- Simultaneous display of pH and Temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Display indicates when the reading is stabilized
- Data Hold, Auto power off and low battery indication
- Waterproof design (IP57) floats in water and protects the meter in wet environment
- pH range 0.0 to 14.0pH
- Temperature range 23 to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)
- pH resolution 0.01pH
- Temperature resolution 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- pH accuracy ±0.01pH
- Temperature accuracy ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Automatic pH calibration, at 1, 2 or 3 points with automatic buffer recognition
- Battery type four 3V CR2032
- Dimensions 1.4 x 1.6 x 6.8" (35.6 x 40.6 x 172.7 mm)
- Weight 3.8 oz (110 g)
- Complete with flat surface pH electrode, protective sensor cap, sample cup with cap, four 3V CR-2032 button batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap. Order pH buffers separately
Cheese Making Bundle
- Q & A
- Related Recipes