Waterproof pH Tester with ±0.01 pH Accuracy
Accurate, waterproof pH meter by Hanna Instruments. This meter provides automatic temperature compensation and pH readings to 0.01 resolution with +/- 0.05 % accuracy. This meter also has automatic calibration at 1 or 2 points.
Ease-of-use combined with affordability, makes it possible for cheese makers to measure pH on the spot, accurately and inexpensively.
Note: This unit measures the pH of liquids; it cannot be used to measure curds or finished cheese.
- pH Meter
- Cleaning Solution
- pH 4.01 Buffer
- pH 7.01 Buffer
- pH range -2.0 to 16.0 pH
- Temperature range -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
- pH resolution 0.01 pH
- Temperature resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- pH accuracy ±0.1 pH
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5°C / ±1°F
- Automatic pH calibration, at 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Battery type 4 x 1.5V
- Battery life approx. 300 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions 6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0" (163 x 40 x 26 mm)
- Weight 3.5 oz (100 g)
For technical questions on this pH meter call: 800-426-6287
Cheese Making Bundle
- Q & A
- Related Recipes
When I started making cheese, I didn't follow the suggestions and watch the pH of my curds. Things went badly. So I got one of these pH meters and what a difference! This meter is nice because it's compact and resilient. (I've been using mine for several years now.) I find it fits nicely in my hand when I go to use it, too. It's the same basic design as our chemistry students use in the lab, which says something.